Yes, membership is mandatory to register for any class. However, membership is not required for Klub Room drop off, birthday parties and other events.
- Registration of the kid into our systems
- Membership ID cards
- Parental communications set up
- 6 hours access for kids to our Klub House for ad-hoc drop-offs
- 10% off on birthday party
- 15% off on all camps and events
- Rent a book option from our book lounge
Membership is for a period of one year from the date of registration and has to be renewed every year
Yes, this is required for us to ensure all security aspects are covered
- Card (Debit / Credit)
- Net Banking
Yes, every class has defined number of slots based on recommended teacher to student ratio
Yes, 1 free trial class is provided for all courses
- Check the calendar of different classes that is available on our website
- Once a specific class or classes are identified, please reach out to our office to pay and enroll
- Almost all the classes are offered in 10, 20 or 40 week periods
- To get program certification, the entire 40-week course has to be completed
- Yes, this is the main advantage of our flexible class model
- We offer the same class multiple times throughout the week
- If a class is missed, you can reach out to us and book a slot for the same class on different day of the week provided there are open slots
Weekends (Saturday and Sunday) from 4 PM – 7 PM
Minimum / Maximum – 10 / 25
- Instructor led themed activities
- Serving utilities, plates, spoons, forks, water and napkins
- Cleaning post party
- Yes, cake and food has to be ordered from outside
- Reach out to us to get details on great discounts offered at our partner restaurants
- Call our office to book a slot based on availability
- Walk ins are welcome too, but access is provided only based on availability
- 1-hour slots are provided
- If the kid is not picked within an hour, hourly incremental slots are charged accordingly
- No, parents don’t have to be there along with the kids
- Our instructors will take care of kids and engage them in the activity they are interested in
- Food and beverage is not provided to kids dropped off at Klub House
- Parents will be provided with a hot beverage (Coffee / Green Tea).
- Yes, books can be taken home if you are member of the Klub
- Books must be returned within 1 week
- Yes, we have CCTV cameras to cover all the rooms and lobbies of the Klub, which are continuously monitored by the security staff.
- No, we have security locks at the gate which are manned by guards at all times. Access is only provided by biometric cards to the employees and guardians of the students.
- Yes, First-aid can be provided at the Klub by our CPR-trained and certified staff. We have a tie-up for immediate care with a nearby hospital.
- Classes are offered in some of the schools and communities.
- If the minimum capacity of the class is reached from a single community, we do have options to conduct classes at the community. However, some of the classes like The Little Gym can be offered only at our facility as they require specific equipment
- At this time transport facility is not available
- Logistics for school bus drop off is currently being looked at. Will communicate once that option is available